“Pad thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

I asked for the mildest level 1-5. 1 being mild and 5 being on fire.
Even at the mildest level it still had just a little bit of a kick.
It was very flavorful and very tasty.
As I said it had a little bit of kick but was not overly hot. I enjoyed it very much and practically licked the plate clean.
A definite must visit.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 27 June 2016

This has pretty much the standard Thai menu but everything was very fresh and tasty. The prices were quite reasonable.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 3 June 2016

We recently ate at Krua Thai and were pleasantly surprised. Although it is in a fairly commercial district, this small restaurant and nice white table cloths and reasonably well appointed. Menu was excellent and prices very reasonable. The seafood curry was truly outstanding with shrimp, mussels, fish and squid as well as a good assortment of vegetables. The squid was cooked perfectly tender--unlike most places. $6 glasses of wine with generous pours topped off the evening. We were so satisfied that we went back the second night.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Not much to look at from the outside but we were staying across the street, love Thai food and the reviews were good. Ordered the Pad Se Ew with chicken at a 2 spicy level for me and the husband tried the Pad Prik Khing level 4 spicy. Both dishes were so very flavorful and delicious. The 2 was perfect for me. My husband could have handled a 5 but he loved his also. Friendly service and reasonable prices.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 20 April 2016

Went to Monterey for whale watching and used TripAdvisor to find this restaurant. Being vegetarian, the staff was knowledgeable and able to provide us with tasty options to fit our dietary needs. Im always impressed by Thai restaurants that can cater to the vegetarian with tasty dishes. Krua Thai was able to fulfill my Thai cravings!

Date of visit: April 2016