“Gourmet food tucked away in the wharf”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Crepes of Brittany - CLOSED

Crepes of Brittany
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe, French, American
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Our passion is bringing the authentic taste of Brittany-style crepes to the Monterey Bay. Our hope is to take our customers on a quick trip overseas with our deliciously sweet crepes and savory galettes made in the same fashion as they would be in the creperies of Brittany. Come in and treat yourself to an authentic experience!
san francisco
“Gourmet food tucked away in the wharf”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2012

We went looking for this place because we read the reviews, but the location doesn't do the incredible food justice. Everything is fresh, organic, made to order. The chef makes his own cream, his own caramel, it takes him four hours to make the caramelized onions he uses for the excellent brie and caramelized onion crepe. Ask for his advice on what to get - everything is so delicious it's hard to choose. Savory and sweet crepes are unforgettable. I wish I lived closer so that I could have these weekly!

• Visited February 2012
5 Thank arises

• Korean first
Perth, Canada
“great crepes friendly atmosphere very scenic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2012

wow lots of choices all yummy sweet and savoury the staff are great.you could miss it it is tucked away and a treasure ..Great coffee shop right there seperate owner very friendly also lots of flavoured cofees and teas

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank kluedey
Jeannette, Pennsylvania
“Don't miss it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2012

Don't miss this restaurant located on Old Fisherman's Wharf. Great crepes of all kinds with traditional varieties, buckwheat, and something for everyone's tastes. Enjoy your selection outside while taking in the Wharf and surrounding area. Owner / proprietor "makes" the experience with his helpful attitude, suggestions, and appreciation of his customers.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank Jerry S
Spanish Fork, Utah, United States
“Sooo good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2011

Food was great! Crepes were huge! Both of our kids ordered theirs with Nutella and strawberries. They loved them. I sampled and agreed. I ordered the Cream Cheese and Strawberries and it was great! My husband ordered a turkey and cheese with the buckwheat (I think) crepe and he said that it was fantastic. If we hadn't been on our way OUT of town when we stopped - we definitely would have gone there again. I highly recommend this place!

BRING CASH. There are signs all over the place that say cash only. I'm not very observant and had to be told by the cashier that they don't have a credit card machine. I had some - but was short a couple of dollars. I quickly asked the guy making the crepes to just cancel one of our orders but he told the cashier not to charge us for one of them. I thanked him and told him didn't have to, but he insisted. He hadn't even started making them but still insisted on not charging us for one of them. Nice guy.

• Visited November 2011
3 Thank Lauren C
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Wow, that was delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2011

Highly recommend Crepes of Brittany. We just happened to stop in for a snack and what a surprise. There is a big selection of both sweet or savory crepes, we had a brie and carmelized onions. Very good.

Visited November 2011