“Never coming back”

Sunday Old Town Bistro
Ranked #34 of 153 Restaurants in Monrovia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Had to wait 50 minutes for lunch. When my wife’s and my dishes came out, they said another minute for my sons sandwich. After 6 more minutes, “it’s going to be done in another 5 minutes, all the orders came in at once, we’re sorry”.

Uh, aren’t you a restaurant and you cook orders as you get them? The place was not crowded. To wait almost an hour for a crepe, an omelet and sandwich is criminally inefficient. My omelet was dreadfully dry and the bacon was burnt.

I will say that our waitress was very polite and knew that the wait was very long without stating it.

When the check came, no apologies or offer of any comps /discount. Bad experience. I’m a former restaurant owner and if this happened, I would have taken something off the check to let my customer know that I screwed up and to keep them coming back. Some sort of a small gesture.

Bad form, you lost a customer permanently and you know that I won’t recommend this place to anyone.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Just a lazy morning looking for a late breakfast. There were a couple tables outside but we ate inside. The restaurant appears worn and scruffy but adequately clean. I had a South Beach & the wife had a breakfast sandwich. They were really good. The serve good also.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 16 August 2017

I went to Old Town Bistro for the first time for lunch and it was REALLY good. The service was quick and the food was filling and made quickly. HIGH recommend

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Love this restaurant! Owners are also the artists making the dishes unique. Their sandwiches taste amazing!

Reviewed 17 June 2017

In Monrovia, visiting the kids, went to Sunday's for late Saturday lunch. Great sandwiches, salads, and BREAKFAST at still available to 2pm. Great, prompt service, and well prepared food.