“great place for a business meeting”
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #7 of 143 Restaurants in Monrovia
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Service was excellent, very friendly, great atmosphere, I have been in business meetings here before and service has always been excellent. There is a conference room that will seat about 35 people. Excellent for a board meeting. Just contact the restaurant management in advance.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Love Mom's! Great muffins and all around good menu! Every time I'm in town I make it a point to stop here.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

My husband had the Garden omelet with poatoes and toast. I had the grand treatment.
I had egg white, turkey sauage, pancakes. We had a great coupon. Buy one entree and get one free. We had coffee and orange juice. The service was good. I didn't care for my turkey sauage. Price good with coupon. The food was good. Gave us some good salsa to go with egg whites. Will be back!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I am on a project in Arcadia and saw this restaurant. I tried it for dinner and was very pleased with the choice. I was by my self this trip.

Food- I tried the Brie, mushroom and onion burger with house side salad. The burger was almost like steak! It was done perfectly and had a generous portion of melted Brie. It was great. The house side salad was also generous portions with fresh greens, dukes and tomatoes. It was the best salad I have had for dinner in quite a while.

I will be returning later this week and it will be a regular stop for the next few months!

I can't wait to try the meatloaf, fried fish, steak, and a breakfast!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Mimi's is your go to place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. They have a great email program and send coupons every week. The food is always plentiful and tasty. They also serve wine and beer and now are serving basic cocktails. We usually go in the early afternoon and always get seated right away. This restaurant is good for meeting friends or family for an enjoyable meal.

Been to Mimi's Cafe? Share your experiences!