“Breakfast Time!”

Ranked #7 of 143 Restaurants in Monrovia
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 September 2017

My husband had the Garden omelet with poatoes and toast. I had the grand treatment.
I had egg white, turkey sauage, pancakes. We had a great coupon. Buy one entree and get one free. We had coffee and orange juice. The service was good. I didn't care for my turkey sauage. Price good with coupon. The food was good. Gave us some good salsa to go with egg whites. Will be back!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I am on a project in Arcadia and saw this restaurant. I tried it for dinner and was very pleased with the choice. I was by my self this trip.

Food- I tried the Brie, mushroom and onion burger with house side salad. The burger was almost like steak! It was done perfectly and had a generous portion of melted Brie. It was great. The house side salad was also generous portions with fresh greens, dukes and tomatoes. It was the best salad I have had for dinner in quite a while.

I will be returning later this week and it will be a regular stop for the next few months!

I can't wait to try the meatloaf, fried fish, steak, and a breakfast!

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Mimi's is your go to place for breakfast, lunch or dinner. They have a great email program and send coupons every week. The food is always plentiful and tasty. They also serve wine and beer and now are serving basic cocktails. We usually go in the early afternoon and always get seated right away. This restaurant is good for meeting friends or family for an enjoyable meal.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Always enjoy coming here for breakfast. Large variety of food. Good quality. Service is pretty good as well. Good family restaurant. I'd recommend them.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

This was our first experience at Mimi's Cafe which we have found out is a chain restaurant. Everyone was so friendly from the hostess to the wait staff. We like the decor also. Mimi's is so much nicer than say - Le Madelaine. We went for breakfast and I had the Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict which were outstanding. We also had the Mimi Mosa which comes with a small bottle of champagne so you can actually make 2 drinks when you ask for more orange juice! Since it was our first time in they gave us a box with 2 of their muffins. Had them the next morning are they were outstanding! We will be looking for Mimi's Cafe in other cities but don't know if any can match the great friendly service we had here.