“Great breakfast food”

Ranked #6 of 145 Restaurants in Monrovia
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Always enjoy coming here for breakfast. Large variety of food. Good quality. Service is pretty good as well. Good family restaurant. I'd recommend them.

Reviewed 31 May 2017

This was our first experience at Mimi's Cafe which we have found out is a chain restaurant. Everyone was so friendly from the hostess to the wait staff. We like the decor also. Mimi's is so much nicer than say - Le Madelaine. We went for breakfast and I had the Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict which were outstanding. We also had the Mimi Mosa which comes with a small bottle of champagne so you can actually make 2 drinks when you ask for more orange juice! Since it was our first time in they gave us a box with 2 of their muffins. Had them the next morning are they were outstanding! We will be looking for Mimi's Cafe in other cities but don't know if any can match the great friendly service we had here.

Reviewed 20 May 2017

I have to say, my worst experience with a waitress was at Mimi's. It was the worst time in my life, we were watching our mother die and asked the girl to please help us get out quickly. She absolutely did the worst job possible! Because she caused us such serious delays, we had no time to talk to management, which I would have if we had the time. I did submit a Yelp review about her with all the details. But I have to say that when the service is good, as it has been at other times, the food is good enough to go to Mimi's for. We both had the cob salad. On a good day, it comes with bread or muffins. They are only fair, but the bread's pretty good. I have to say, I've only had the cob salad both times I was there.

1  Thank Jean S
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely breakfast w grandchildren, daughter, son n law and hubby. Despite their busy morning, our breakfast was delightful.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Dinner with my sister reminiscing how Mom loved Mimi's. Always a great place to visit while visiting Monrovia. Made a meal from the Appetizer List - Mussels were perfect.