“Mimi's during Mom's illness”
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #6 of 145 Restaurants in Monrovia
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 May 2017

I have to say, my worst experience with a waitress was at Mimi's. It was the worst time in my life, we were watching our mother die and asked the girl to please help us get out quickly. She absolutely did the worst job possible! Because she caused us such serious delays, we had no time to talk to management, which I would have if we had the time. I did submit a Yelp review about her with all the details. But I have to say that when the service is good, as it has been at other times, the food is good enough to go to Mimi's for. We both had the cob salad. On a good day, it comes with bread or muffins. They are only fair, but the bread's pretty good. I have to say, I've only had the cob salad both times I was there.

1  Thank Jean S

Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Had a lovely breakfast w grandchildren, daughter, son n law and hubby. Despite their busy morning, our breakfast was delightful.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Dinner with my sister reminiscing how Mom loved Mimi's. Always a great place to visit while visiting Monrovia. Made a meal from the Appetizer List - Mussels were perfect.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

This is our first visit to a Mimi's Cafe and will definitely be seeking them out on future trips to the US. Everything about this place is lovely, our server Mindy was very attentive and could not do enough for us. We had three appetisers, artichoke dip, meatballs and moules and frites which were all excellent. Before leaving I thanked Mindy for the service and told her how much we enjoyed the food, the manager came over with a gift to take away of two giant muffins which we thought was a lovely gesture. Well done Mimi's we will definitely visit again.

1  Thank Victoria J
Reviewed 20 March 2017

So it being a chain, it acted like a chain! the corned beef hash was excellent and tasted homemade...I would go back for it again...Even though I like local places, and don't like chain restaurants that make you feel..."take it or leave it". It was a good place to grab a breakfast.