“Sisters Catching Up Dining Out”

Black Angus Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 139 Restaurants in Monrovia
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mayflower
Reviewed 3 May 2017

While visiting my sister in Monrovia we had prime rib at the Black Angus and we loved every morsel. Each ordered differently and each came out perfect. Absolutely we will return.

There are newer reviews for Black Angus Restaurant

Reviewed 15 February 2017

Make a 7:15 Reservation We had the campfire feast for two it's a good price for all that you get. my husband had the salmon, rice and broccoli , it was real good. I had the Filet mignon which melted in my mouth, mashed potato and broccoli. one appetizer we had the fried zucchini. Gave us lot of warm brown bread yummy.We had the sky mud cake. Oh it's a ice creme cake to die for! To drink i had a strawberry lemonade, my husband diet coke.Julie are server was great! Wonderful time. Good food! They have alot of choices of your sides. The one appetizer has choices.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

I stopped in here with several people while staying at a local hotel. The restaurant is huge but could use some updating. The server was very nice but the speed of service and quality of food was average at best. I would not recommend this place. Better choices in the area.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

We went here on Thanksgiving night because most restaurants were closed already. Good thing we did put in a reservation for the night but we still had to wait for about 20 min for the table.

Even with a large crowd for the evening, the staff were being very nice and the service was better than most other places. Food was above average but understandingly no coupons accepted for that evening.

Overall, great place to visit!

Reviewed 2 September 2016

This restaurant has been at this same location for years and was quite popular with waits up to 2 hours. However that is no longer the case, but nevertheless Black Angus is still close and convenient to have a good steak. Their coupons always come in the mail and are a good deal. I had a coupon for a free lobster tail with a purchase of a steak dinner. Our meal was good and flavorful, including fall of the bone ribs. Service was timely and friendly. With so many long time restaurants closing nowadays, it's nice to see this place still open.