“Melt in your mouth filet mignon.”

Black Angus Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Angus Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 139 Restaurants in Monrovia
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mayflower
Reviewed 21 August 2015 via mobile

My husband and I love coming here for date nights. Their artichoke appetizer is exquisite and the filet mignon melts in your mouth.

1  Thank Ldsklandrews
Britt B, Guest Relations Manager at Black Angus Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2015

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit to our Monrovia location. It is always great to hear back from our guests as it allows us to provide the best service and food possible. I will be sure Julie reads your review as well.

Britt Brunke, Guest Relations Manager

There are newer reviews for Black Angus Restaurant

Reviewed 30 June 2015

May are Birthdays happy. We order the campfire Fest for two twice in this month and were delighted. for 41.oo dollars not included drinks but dessert and appetizer and two classic sidekicks. We enjoy this a lot. We had the zucchini appetizer, I had the filet mignon steak, my husband the salmon. we had bake potato loaded, salad and mud pie dessert. Plus a birthday dessert which was a big chocolate chip cookie with a scoop of ice cream on it. my husband had a diet coke and I had the wonder strawberry ice lemonade and wonder strawberry in it . Staff great! Great Time on both occasions . will be back!

Britt B, Guest Relations Manager at Black Angus Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2015

Hi Iva,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent visit to our Monrovia location. We always appreciate hearing from our guests as your feedback allows us to provide the best possible experience when dining at Black Angus.

Reviewed 24 June 2015

4 of us for dinner on a Saturday evening. Was easy to get a table at 6:30pm! Clean, nice seating, good service, timely... was expensive for the quality of the steak.

1  Thank kawilson

Reviewed 3 June 2015 via mobile

It was so good last month I had to return again this month for our anniversary. It was pricy but we went a the way. My wife had delicious Prime rib and my boy and I had Lamb chops. It was worth every cent we paid. I will return next month for her birthday.

1  Thank Rickpapa
Britt B, Guest Relations Manager at Black Angus Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2015

Hi Rick,

Reviewed 20 February 2015

Not all Black Angus restaurants are as good as this one. Service is excellent, food always good. It is a place that draws me back about every three weeks. Value is surprising and if you want a good dinner at a reasonable cost, with great desert................... this is the place. It is obvious that the boss knows how to run a restaurant.

1  Thank Bruce C

Been to Black Angus Restaurant? Share your experiences!