“Great Seafood Dinner!”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 10 April 2017

It was great having dinner here with family. We were a group of 8 and were asked to wait 30 minutes to be seated but it took less time that that. Service was quick, staff were very helpful and food was delicious. We ordered mainly chicken and seafood and everything -including the clam chowder soup and Caesar's salad- was delicious. The kids loved their crab legs.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I never thought that a "chain restaurant" could really have fresh fish and be able to cook them the way I like it. WOW! it was everything I was hoping for. Sorry, it looked so good that I forgot to take pictures. I had the "Surf & Turf" and I asked for the steak to be cooked rare. They did it. Prices were reasonable and everything we ordered came out looking and tasting just like the TV ads said they would. Must go there.

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent king crab legs and other crab entrees. Other seafood also looks good, and I think the sea lovers feast looks good great. Service is excellent as well.

1  Thank SDtraveler100
Reviewed 29 November 2016

I hadn't eaten at a Red Lobster in 20 years or more, and I didn't expect much from it. Right away, I noticed that the waiter took his time talking to us and discussing the food. He knew the dishes and helped us order, and that was just the beginning of the good service. When we had a spill, when we ordered dessert to go, and when we needed something else, the service was fast, friendly and helpful. They went out of their way to package the dessert to-go so that the cold stayed cold and the warm stayed warm.

Moreover, the food was excellent. My crab-stuffed fish was OK, but I think that I just ordered something that I'm not wild about. The appetizer, my drink, the biscuits, and everyone else's dishes were excellent. Overall, I was very pleasantly surprised. Feels like a very well run restaurant.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

I come here to eat sea foods and drinks. Their waiters are very friendly and quick service. Food is pretty good. I like their atmosphere. You should try crabs!

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!