“Delicious, Fresh Food - Clean Restaurant”
Review of Noah's HOF Brau

Noah's HOF Brau
Ranked #94 of 553 Restaurants in Modesto
Reviewed 17 February 2016

We shared the sweet and sour chicken, fried rice, chow mien, BBQ pork and some cream cheese won-tons. The food was great. It was not overly greasy or sauced. The BBQ pork had a delicious burnt crust that was full of flavor. The noodles in the chow mien were tender and the vegetables were crisp and fresh. I loved the chicken and friend rice. The cream cheese won-tons are made fresh with every order. They were piping hot and served with a side of sweet and sour sauce. They also have carved, roasted meats like turkey, roast beef, pastrami, etc and potatoes and gravy. The service was friendly. It was close to closing time so there was a bit of a line. It is cafeteria style so everything moves right along. Grab your tray at the back and get in line!

This place blew me away. We do not have only a handful of good Chinese restaurants in Modesto and most, in my opinion, do not seem that clean inside or have food that is way too greasy for my taste. I enjoyed everything about our meal, even the old school cafeteria style service. It is in a fun location downtown right next to The State Theater.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

My husband and I have lunch there sometimes and the food is great. Prices are good. But the customer service is not that great if you

Reviewed 3 November 2015

Visited due to the name Noah's HOF Brau expecting to enjoy some good German food, however, this is a Chinese restaurant with no German food. Can't review anymore as I did not stay.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

Wonderful place. No frills and nothing fancy but excellent Chinese food and carved meats. Ingredients are fresh, portions are huge. I had Almond Chicken with pork fried rice and it was divine. This place is very popular and a landmark in Modesto. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 25 July 2015 via mobile

When you first walk in it may not look good but the food is amazing! I get the sweet and sour chicken and totally recommend it! The prices are fair and the employees are always nice! I totally recommend it and would go here again in a heart beat !