“Very fun place for family”

John's Incredible Pizza Co
Ranked #243 of 554 Restaurants in Modesto
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 5 February 2017

This place is amazing for a family, cheap rides and good food make this place a very good hot spot for family events.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

First it took the cashier 20 mins to get our offers straightened out. This place was a zoo! And that is an understatement. We visited there for dinner early on a Saturday evening. The floors & counters were absolutely filthy with food & soda spilled all over the food area. Kids were running around everywhere in a very unruly manner with no supervision. Employees were standing around chatting while customers were waiting for tables to be cleared & cleaned. We sat in the sports room & about a third of the tables needed attention while there were no clean empty tables. One of the ice cream spouts was broken. We continuously had to exchange dirty plates from the rack for clean ones. Pizzas were being discarded at an alarming rate! We couldn't understand why they kept making more when the ones out were not being eaten. Avoid this place unless you are absolutely starving to death!!! The John's located in Fresno is a delight compared to this place! Everyone who works at the Modesto location should go to Fresno for training.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

John's has a large buffet with food that is very friendly to kids, lots of comfort food. It is not gourmet but is not bad and should make the kids happy. Pizza, pasta, salads and desserts. And they provide nice party rooms and will host your child's party for a fee. After the festivities, it off with your tickets to play lots of games, there are a few rides, a fun place for your party friends. Not something to do everyday, but really fun for a child and their friends.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

So i took my kids here today since i have been promising them that i would take them here. So we get there and four 5 ppl it cost 68.00 1 adult and 4 kids soft drinks were added and minus the 24.99 that i added for games. So the kids got they food. The chicken was hella greasy and tasted like they deep fried it. The chicken tasted like old fish grease. The pizzas were hella small. The last time i came at least they were a lil bit longer. These pizzas are toddler size. They need to have more games for what they are charging ppl. The bowling alley game was a rip off. I swiped my card and no balls came out. I had to complain at least three times to tell them the balls didnt come back in the slot. They dont have enough ppl working the rides. So u have to push a button to let someone come and work that station. I just wasnt pleased with the amount of money i spent. The kids wasnt happy and i wasnt either. I hope Johns Incredible Pizza fix this problem.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

We ate here for a birthday party and have to say that it was one of the worst experiences we have every had. The price was higher than expected, but we figured for a buffet it was in line - NOT!! The food was terrible. There was almost no pizza, and it was mostly crust and cheese. The meat and vegetables were almost nonexistent. They had very few options out and the taste was the worst I have ever had. The salad bar was wiped out and no one was replacing anything. It looked like no one cared. It is not very positive to have empty containers and no one replacing them. I decided to have some chicken, and there were only 4 dried out chicken legs left. I then went to the soup, but there were no spoons. I asked an attendant for one, and she told me I could go get one from the dessert table. They were unconcerned and rude. There was little if any meat in any of the pasta sauces, either. The prices they charge for a meal of this poor quality should be a crime. I could go to any quality pizza parlor, pay the same money, and get quality pizza, drinks, and beer. I now understand why the place was not very busy. We will never return and recommend that no one else goes here, either.