“Pretty good lasagna!”
Review of Bella Italia

Bella Italia
Ranked #2 of 523 Restaurants in Modesto
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 11 April 2016

Good service, good price...a good addition to Modesto dining. I will eat here again and recommend it to others.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

I have eaten @ the Riverbank location many times, and the food has been wonderful, so I decided to give the Modesto Resto a shot.
SAME WONDERFUL FOOD !

1  Thank Douglas D
Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

Fresh food. Great service. The best bread basket ever... I have never been disappointed... and reasonable prices.

1  Thank Shanteix
Reviewed 17 March 2016

No matter what I order, The food is always excellent as well as the service.
I always order chicken marsalla and my husband has lasagna. We don't go very often but when we do it's a treat.

1  Thank Winston C
Reviewed 17 March 2016

We regularly visit both of the Bella Italia restaurants - they are clean, nicely decorated, good customer service and outstanding food! The Bella Italia in Riverbank is our favorite, only because there's usually less traffic.

1  Thank Kathleen O