“Sad”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Lots of children running around unattended, yelling. Parents sitting at the tables, completely ignoring their kids. One creepy guy walking around where the kids were playing games, no one else seemed to notice him. Too few employees. Pizza mediocre.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

We went here because our 21 month old son needed to exert some energy and it was too hot to play at the park today. The employees seem to hate working there, literally. But I mean, I would too..so...there's that. It does have a "wet-carpet" dingy type of smell. But it wasn't horrible. We were there at noon so we did the $5.99 per person buffet. Kids 2 and younger are free. The food was average. Not great, but if I was starving I'd eat it again. We also got a game card with 400 points on it. We got to play about 25 games before it was empty. A lot of the toddler rides/games were out of service, sadly. So that was a bummer. But our son enjoyed running around and playing so for $22, I say we had a parenting win for the day.

Reviewed 22 March 2016

This is a good place for all ages of kids, teens, and the little ones loved seeing Chuck E cheese. so many happy kids in one place, great to see.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

looking for a great place to let the kids play while you sit back and have some pizza, this is the place for you. pizza , video games , stage show and fun. pizza is o.k and a fair price, but they get you with the small rides and video games. great for birthday party's or a rainy day. the place is older, but it's till a fun place in the area.

Reviewed 2 April 2015

Actually the pizza is not bad salad bar lettuce could be a little fresher. The major disappointment is that Chuck e cheese is supposed to come out and dance with the kids and give them tickets every hour on the :30. Even their sign says so. Well we were there for 3 hours and he should done his dance and ticket drop three times but because there were not more than 25 kids there no one showed. Finally I said to an employee "where is chuck e cheese?" She replied " did you want to see him? My reply was, no but my Grandson does. She called him out and he dropped some tickets and left. No dance or anything else. Let's not pretend that we don't speed a bundle to get the EXPERIENCE that Nickelodeon tells our children they will receive. Well again, I paid for it and my Grandson did not get it.