“Sushi,,,”

Kobe Sushi Buffet
Ranked #124 of 553 Restaurants in Modesto
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This place we like to go for the seafood,snowcrab,clams,mussels, oysters,the fried chicken and they do a Mongolian BBQ thats good also made to order,the sushi is ok,the eel you seenm to ask the waiters and they will make one for you,my wife likes the crab loaf,thry make all the usual sushi..i like it

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I love this place so it’s perfect for a birthday lunch! I go with an empty stomach and try to eat as much as I can lol! The prices are ok too so that’s a plus! It’s pretty big place with music and they have a lot of variety of food. I don’t like their cheesecake tho! But everyone is nice.!

Reviewed 25 September 2017

This place is awesome! King crab legs, sushi of many kinds floating around the chefs, clams, shrimp.... Yep there were about eleven of us. Didn't eat it all. Mussels, salmon, pork,... Tea was exellent. So was the Saporo beer. Full. Happy. Birthday.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Grandson is 21 and family celebrates. Got there reserved 10 for 6 PM, no waiting. Got hors d'oeuvres of spring roll, green lipped mussel (baked), clams, soft shell crab.
Went for king crab legs, hot and sour soup, pot stickers--green tea was delicious!--then the sushi: dragon rolls, Cali rolls, five kinds of shrimp.... The waitress was very quick and helpful with tea and special orders. Did I tell you this is a buffet restaurant? Yum. After tips about a double sawbuck a head. Value.

Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

The food here is good. It is really typical of most sushi buffets I have been to. Not the best sushi I've ever had but is good if you have worked up an appetite. The other food on the buffet is limited as far as variety and some items were not very fresh. One plus is the price includes a Mongolian grill. I will mention that the assorted sashimi was very good. We have eaten here twice with the same opinion both times.