“First time visit”

Phoenix Noodle House
Ranked #30 of 542 Restaurants in Modesto
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Went with my daughter who raves sbout this place, so we had to try. Great selection on the menu, lots of spices on the tables and elbow to elbow atmosphere at lunch.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

The best food ever. Sometimes the wait is long but it is worth the wait. Delicious spring rolls with peanut sauce. Great soups. Fantastic noodle dishes. Fresh and delicious. Good service even when busy. A must visit -

Reviewed 10 May 2017

This place is located near my office. The service is quick and friendly. I always get the chicken soup, hold the chicken. I'm not a vegeterian but the texture of the boiled chicken is an issue for me personally. I've had other dishes as well, all of them packed with flavor. Pricing is reasonable.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

This place must be really good. It is so busy, I must have ordered the wrong thing. I have never eaten this kind of food, so I just ordered the Chow Mein.. My husband ordered a dish that he thought would be hot and it turned out to be a salad. So check it out before you go and know what you want. LOL. I am sure it is better than what we are rating it because they are so busy. I might go back and try something else.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I love this place, it has everything one could want in a pho place, especially great pho. Small, crowded, inconvenient parking, waiting in a awkward space, it's all here and I live it!