“My Favorite”

Phoenix Noodle House
Ranked #31 of 554 Restaurants in Modesto
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 10 May 2017

This place is located near my office. The service is quick and friendly. I always get the chicken soup, hold the chicken. I'm not a vegeterian but the texture of the boiled chicken is an issue for me personally. I've had other dishes as well, all of them packed with flavor. Pricing is reasonable.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 1 March 2017

This place must be really good. It is so busy, I must have ordered the wrong thing. I have never eaten this kind of food, so I just ordered the Chow Mein.. My husband ordered a dish that he thought would be hot and it turned out to be a salad. So check it out before you go and know what you want. LOL. I am sure it is better than what we are rating it because they are so busy. I might go back and try something else.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

I love this place, it has everything one could want in a pho place, especially great pho. Small, crowded, inconvenient parking, waiting in a awkward space, it's all here and I live it!

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 15 November 2016 via mobile

Went Thier for lunch and the Pho their is very good at a resonable price, the service is quick and attentive. Be prepared to wait for a table because they are always busy but it's worth the wait.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 17 October 2016

A friend recommend me to try this place. I tried beef noodle, "Pho tai" and found it was average. As a Vietnamese and a Pho aficionado, I detected that rice noodles came from dried package, recooked in hot water and not freshly prepared. It is possible that they ran out of fresh noodles. Also, the saying "where is the beef?" is applicable here. It would be nice to boost up the meat for such a large portion of noodles.

Date of visit: June 2016