“Great lunch”

Phoenix Noodle House
Ranked #30 of 542 Restaurants in Modesto
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

Since I usually dine in San Francisco at Asian noodle houses I was quite surprised to find this noodle restaurant here in Modesto. The place was packed as it gets a large lunch crowd of downtown workers. The food was very good and service was excellent.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

I eat a lot of asian food. I eat a lot of noodle soup. This place is a little hidden gem in the heart of Modesto. I make the drive just to eat here. I have eaten here 6 or 7 times now and have not been disappointed yet. The noodle soup is to die for. The chow mein? The best I have ever eaten. This is not you local Panda! This is quality authentic asian food-second to none.

Reviewed 9 June 2016 via mobile

While staying in Modesto for the weekend, came across this little hidden treasures of an eatery. Had Pho and Mongolian Beef, was very impressed, will definitely dine there again. Little hard to find even with GPS, but well worth the search.

Reviewed 31 March 2016

This place is always packed. Not sure why, but it always attracts a hip crowd. The food is good, and very reasonably priced. Like most pho places, you can even share a meal which is not only very tasty, but cheaper than fast food.

Reviewed 29 January 2016

I had the pho with everything in it... two kinds of shaved steak, tripe, and tendon. It was delicious. The broth was rich and deeply flavorful, and the noodles were cooked perfectly. I ordered the small, and still had plenty left to take home for a midnight snack later, so I can also add that the portions are a great value.