“Yumm”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent food. Very busy with fast service. We had dim sum and lunch specials that were some of the best food I've ever had. I highly recommend this restaurant. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I had never been here before but was in the mood for chinese food and it was on my way to work. Quick and efficient service. Good food. Fair prices and a lunch special menu. Full Dim Sum menu. I ordered an appetizer but was given a bowl of soup as well. Delicious.

Reviewed 6 August 2017

Went with a large group so take that into consideration. Food was fair, not SF quality but about what you would expect in the Central Valley. Service was quite good for this large a group. Fairly fast.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

A Chinese friend took six of us for an excellent lunch at Dynasty. Every item was delicious, including green beans with chili, thin pork chops, shrimp dumplings, soup, fish with black bean sauce, and stuffed eggplant. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

We love to get take out from this place. The food is amazing. The price is fair. Our favorites are the Mu Shu pork , Honey Walnut shrimp, house noodles , beef and broccoli ... I could go on and on. You should give them a try!