“Pizza is fresh”
Review of Churchkey

Churchkey
Ranked #119 of 523 Restaurants in Modesto
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Super hip atmosphere and service was friendly. Had the Caesar salad with home made croutons that were still warm! Our pizza featured home made fennel sausage that didn't disappoint. Many local microbrews on tap. Great find in Modesto!

Reviewed 6 July 2017

I had a HUGE salad that could feed 3 and an amazing hamburger and tater tot. Everything was wonderful the staff were very friendly and nice. There decor was lovely. I would recommend this place. The only thing I would recommend is that they put more topping on the salads it seem like there was not a lot of chicken. But there hamburger were perfect and huge!!!

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

My wife and I heard about this place and we decided to give it a try. I really liked the openness of the place along with plenty of room. The are are plenty of beers and wines to choose from. We tried the Margarita Pizza and we enjoyed it.
Overall, fun place with pretty good food. Staff was very attentive. We plan on going back.

1  Thank Arnoldo S
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

I tried Churchkey out for the first time with a business associate. It was open seating everywhere. We got there at noon and it was packed. We found a seat at the bar on the side. The place was big but kind of like a warehouse inside. It was all hard surfaces so it was very loud. Actually it looked like maybe they are not quite finished building it out and decorating yet. The menu was pretty compact with basic pub fare. However the burgers were very good. They had a good looking beer selection which we didn't try because it was a midweek lunch meeting. The service was adequate. I will go back.

Reviewed 18 May 2017

This was a really cool place! It was chic, quirky, and had a great atmosphere! The staff were friendly, attentive, and very helpful. The food was delicious, plentiful, and affordable! I will definitely be going back.