“Great Bagels”

Add it.
I Love Bagels
Ranked #6 of 7 Bakeries in Mission Viejo
Reviewed 9 September 2015

This is one of our favorite bagel spots in our neighborhood. And at lunchtime they make great sandwiches.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

I don't care where I am, if I want a bagel I will drive to this place. There's a bagel place right next to my office, I'll drive right past it, hop on the freeway to Alicia and grab a dozen for the office. They are made like a bagel should be, chewy on the outside and soft but dense inside and always warm. Lots of places have bagels that have the same consistency of bread. If I want bread, I'll eat bread, my bagel should not remind me of French bread. I love bagels is by far, the best. I don't go in often and I went about a year without going in, when I finally went back, the same guy was there and asked me where I've been. Wow great bagels and great service?? You can't find that type of combination many places. :) This place is better than excellent!!

Reviewed 24 December 2013

I Love Bagels hasn't changed over the years, and that the good news. I used to work in MV and would stop by once a week and buy a bakers dozen bagels. They were $8 then, $10 now, but the quality is just as impressive as it was in 2000-2008. The same guy even takes your order. That's continuity!
My favorite bagel is the Blueberry, try it toasted with their blueberry cream cheese. My husband loves their everything bagel, because they put the coatings (sesame seeds, onion etc) on both sides. Most place only coat one side with your poppy seeds, onions or sesame seeds, so this is a huge improvement!

Reviewed 24 September 2012

My dad was a regular here before his passing, my Mom and I visited a year after my dad's last visit and the owner remembered my mother and my dad.

I find that refreshing in such a busy environment, it shows customers are first. I wish I lived closer to be a regular myself.

Order the Egg & Cheese Bagel!