“A Good Burger and Great Fries”
Review of Royal Donuts

Royal Donuts
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

The staff and owner are friendly and helpful. They usually slip you a donut with your burger and fries. Better burger than most and the fries are excellent when you eat them hot. Royal has been here for a long time and is supportive of the Mission Viejo community.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 26 November 2017

While visiting some friends, I decided to grab donuts one morning. Searching places, i came across this little gem and decided to try it out. So glad I did, because the donuts were delicious! I will definitely be back again when in town.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Avonlea001
Reviewed 15 December 2016

Donuts are ok, but their cheeseburgers are juicy and delicious and cooked to perfection, however I would prefer shoestring fries.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

We have been going to this local "donut" shop almost every week for years and years. The donuts are great, which we have frequently but it's their excellent cheeseburgers and fries (best ever!) that bring us in weekly. I'm a French fry snob and they are great, very long and crispy. They are like homemade fries. The Royal combo is great and includes a donut. The place is a family owned business with great service and very polite and personable young people working there. Proud to have this place as one of our local successful business.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Never had their donuts. Their burger is enough for two. Big Meal. You get a donut with it but I am always too full to eat it.

Date of visit: July 2016