“Best Donuts!”
Review of Royal Donuts

Royal Donuts
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in Mission Viejo
Reviewed 26 November 2017

While visiting some friends, I decided to grab donuts one morning. Searching places, i came across this little gem and decided to try it out. So glad I did, because the donuts were delicious! I will definitely be back again when in town.

1  Thank Avonlea001

Reviewed 15 December 2016

Donuts are ok, but their cheeseburgers are juicy and delicious and cooked to perfection, however I would prefer shoestring fries.

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

We have been going to this local "donut" shop almost every week for years and years. The donuts are great, which we have frequently but it's their excellent cheeseburgers and fries (best ever!) that bring us in weekly. I'm a French fry snob and they are great, very long and crispy. They are like homemade fries. The Royal combo is great and includes a donut. The place is a family owned business with great service and very polite and personable young people working there. Proud to have this place as one of our local successful business.

Reviewed 28 September 2016

Never had their donuts. Their burger is enough for two. Big Meal. You get a donut with it but I am always too full to eat it.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Been going to this s little restaurant for years. It is family run and they have great donuts, hamburgers and oh my god, best French fries EVER!!! At night you can get the Royal combo which includes cheeseburger, donut of your choice and the best French fries. The service is great. Good people.

1  Thank pauln719