“Love their Cheeseburgers!”
Review of Royal Donuts

Royal Donuts
Reviewed 15 December 2016

Donuts are ok, but their cheeseburgers are juicy and delicious and cooked to perfection, however I would prefer shoestring fries.

Date of visit: November 2016

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

We have been going to this local "donut" shop almost every week for years and years. The donuts are great, which we have frequently but it's their excellent cheeseburgers and fries (best ever!) that bring us in weekly. I'm a French fry snob and they are great, very long and crispy. They are like homemade fries. The Royal combo is great and includes a donut. The place is a family owned business with great service and very polite and personable young people working there. Proud to have this place as one of our local successful business.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 28 September 2016

Never had their donuts. Their burger is enough for two. Big Meal. You get a donut with it but I am always too full to eat it.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Been going to this s little restaurant for years. It is family run and they have great donuts, hamburgers and oh my god, best French fries EVER!!! At night you can get the Royal combo which includes cheeseburger, donut of your choice and the best French fries. The service is great. Good people.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank pauln719
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

This is a great little hole in the wall donut shop. Been coming here for years with my kids. Donuts are some of the best I have ever had. Service is always great too.

Date of visit: August 2016