“Great donuts!”
Review of Royal Donuts

Royal Donuts
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in Mission Viejo
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

This is a great little hole in the wall donut shop. Been coming here for years with my kids. Donuts are some of the best I have ever had. Service is always great too.

1  Thank jmad3413

Reviewed 21 July 2016

Just moved into my new home up the street from this donut shop in Mission Viejo. I went down to get some donuts and noticed the shop had a burger menu. At first I told myself really! One night we were doing some painting and the wife got hungry, Long story short went to Royal Donuts for some burgers. OMG GREAT BURGERS and a order of fries could feed a 3 people. Try the hidden BURGER joint, you can't go wrong

1  Thank Chris S
Reviewed 8 June 2016

Friendly service, excellent coffee, donuts and smoothies! We used to come for the burgers years ago and sometimes ditched practice!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Royal Donuts have a magnetic attraction for my wife. When she is not at home I can usually find her drinking some excellent coffee and partaking her greatestest desire, a Royal Donut. Betty is always there to take care of her and Sing will really spoils you if he is around. I know it's a donut shop but the hamburger is to die for.

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

This is a local institution run by a wonderful family. It's a burger joint and a donut shop all in one. The burger combo is a great burger, a mountain of fries, a drink, and a donut of your choice. You just can't beat that. Plus, the donuts here are the best. Stop by on a Saturday morning and watch the stream of people, families, kids, golfers, etc., starting their weekend right with donuts. Not to be missed.