“Damn good burgers!!! Donuts too! ��”
Review of Royal Donuts

Royal Donuts
Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Mission Viejo
Reviewed 23 May 2015 via mobile

One of the best burgers I had in Mission Viejo. Better than In n Out for sure.
Friendly staff and their burger combo comes with a free donut of your choice! Burrppp!

Reviewed 22 April 2015

The donuts here are always excellent and fresh. This has been run by a family for years and they obviously have pride in their food. I judge doughnut places on their Cinnamon Rolls and this place is the best I have had in California.
Their prices are very good as well.
Been going there for many years and it is always good!!

Reviewed 20 April 2015

Wow, the donuts here are the best. I used to be in a 'donut club' at work, and when it was my turn to bring donuts, I got so many compliments. Later in the day, you can get burgers too. I really like the chicken club sandwich, they give you a lot of fries and they throw in a donut too. Unfortunately, this place is within walking distance of my house and when I try and get some exercise by taking a walk, I always end up here. And, later in the day if you order a donut, they give you an extra! Nothing like getting some good exercise!