“Great selection of bagels”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Einstein Bros. Bagels
Ranked #3 of 8 Bakeries in Mission Viejo
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Yummy and fresh bagels in a variety of interesting flavours from sweet to savoury with multiple choices of toppings. Great place to stop for some bagels and coffee to start your day (opens early).

There are newer reviews for Einstein Bros. Bagels

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

This location is convenient which is good and not so good. It appears that everyone around here loves bagels. There is a good selection if you get there before 10am, after that it is hit or miss as to what is left
But with that said their bagels are delicious.
Be ready for a line but worth the wait

Reviewed 13 February 2017

I like a good breakfast bagel. There is always a little bit of a line so allow your time for this. My son and I got two different ones and split the two. Always a good way to go for variety in your foods. I got the Applewood Bacon & Cheddar and the Bacon and Spinach Egg Sandwich. Both were very tasty and enjoyable. I will be going there again. They do carry all the coffee, sweets, snacks etc that you want in a bagel place but I did not get any of that.

Reviewed 10 August 2016

We have breakfast at Einstein's about once a week. We really enjoy their breakfast sandwiches and their bagels are not too chewy. They are light and fresh.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

We needed a couple dozen bagels and coffee for the bridal party the morning of my daughters wedding. The manager and staff were awesome at helping with the service and getting me on the road quickly! They were friendly, professional and thorough... nothing was missed!