“Great Service and delicious bagels”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Einstein Bros. Bagels
Ranked #3 of 8 Bakeries in Mission Viejo
Reviewed 4 July 2015

We needed a couple dozen bagels and coffee for the bridal party the morning of my daughters wedding. The manager and staff were awesome at helping with the service and getting me on the road quickly! They were friendly, professional and thorough... nothing was missed!

There are newer reviews for Einstein Bros. Bagels

Reviewed 4 July 2015

Many choices with lots of egg and bagel options. The coffee is rich and hot with free refills. We usually sit out on the patio and enjoy the outside views. A very relaxing area and dog friendly. Bicyclists stop by along their morning workout, joggers, walkers and everyone else. Generally, I would visit on a weekend so the crowd is a bit more eclectic.

Reviewed 7 November 2014

My wife and I come here whenever we are in the Lake Forest area. The bagels are fresh and well cooked; not chewy.
My favourites include the Green Chile, Cinnamon Raisin, Asiago Cheese and Honey whole wheat. My wife prefers the Spinach Florentine.
My signature sandwich is the Green Chile with a thin coating of plain cream cheese, lox, tomatoes, cucumbers and capers. No onions. One thing to look out for is that the lox is not always fresh. I realize that once lox is exposed to air the taste and texture tend to be compromised, but this is a challenge for the establishment to address.
We are also impressed with their coffee and lattes.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Einstein's has always been my favorite bagel place, whether it's an airport or at home. There's just something about the satisfying bite into the bread and the fresh taste that makes it worth the trip. Their bagel selection is good and they have several spreads to choose from, too. They offer healthy choices and honestly, their bagels and lox with smoked salmon is better than I've had at an seafood restaurant. The management at this location is totally customer-focused and on the ball. They do a lot of business through here but there is never a long line and there is no confusion behind the counter -- they know what they're doing and they do it well. Their specialty coffees are good and reasonably-priced. Overall, a great place for breakfast or lunch. Only problem is that parking can be an issue because it is in a strip mall, so be patient.

1  Thank Margo M
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I don't get all the excitement over these Einstein Bagel places. Curious, I decided to check one out one day. It was about what I expected....overpriced bread. Nothing special, really. You could get the same stuff at your local grocery store deli for half the price.

1  Thank Cy V