“Breakfast and donuts”
Review of Surfin Donuts

Surfin Donuts
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in Mission Viejo
Reviewed 13 February 2017

These guys do a yummy breakfast burrito and have full breakfast offerings in addition to a good selection of donuts. Usually a line.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

We go here about once a month for lunch. I always get the Tuna Melt and onion rings. Big portions. Donuts look good, but I resist.

Reviewed 27 July 2016

I stayed near by during my trip, I would run every morning and then go get coffee. I first went to a Mc Donalds because I saw this place and MC D's and decided the donut shop was not for me. Needless to say I remembered how much I hated Mc Donalds and the very next day I went to this place.

Boy was I surprised! This wasn't a donut shop! They serve cooked Bfast, they had a huge selection of brewed coffees, and yeah they had some donuts. This place is like a breakfast place that happens to have donuts. it was very cool. The servers were very nice, even when i would walk in all sweaty from running to grab a coffee. The place also seemed to get packed every morning. There are several locations. I will be going back every time I go to CA.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Decent doughnuts pricey and nothing to write home about. Wanted to get doughnuts for a group and I felt they were pricey.

Reviewed 1 December 2015

Went here with my wife and my mom a few days ago and really enjoyed. I took a bold move and went with the chicken fried steak and it paid off, very good. My wife had one of the burritos and was also much better than i expected.

Unfortunately did not get to try the donuts...next time