“Solid burger with good fast service”
Review of Bravo Burgers

Bravo Burgers
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Kidos all gave their burgers a thumbs up. Service was friendly and food came up quick. We intended to go to In N Out next door, but the line was crazy. We saw Bravo Burgers next door and figured we’d give it a try. Overall good plus!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We were visiting with family and stopped by Bravo for something to eat after our visit. There was no line to order our food. They had plenty of seating and the food came in a short time. My Burger came with fries and it was very good. This was a good fast stop for an evening meal.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Having just moved into the area we have been looking for a place where we could get a little bit of everything. We finally found it! Burgers, salads, Mexican food, breakfast all day, and even wine and beer! My first meal was a hot pastrami and I was only able to eat half at a sitting (so good & filling). I’m so glad we live close by. We will be back!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 20 February 2018

This place is very good value and quality and portions for the budget minded guest. I enjoy their turkey, sandwiches, their Mexican dishes and the basic comfort foods plus their desserts. Their fish is fresh and very good for dinner and diet.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 1 October 2017

My family loves burgers, so we come here. Great tasting food and good service. If you're looking to get good food for lunch, this is the place to go.

Date of visit: August 2017