“I’ve been looking for you!”
Review of Bravo Burgers

Bravo Burgers
Ranked #55 of 269 Restaurants in Mission Viejo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Having just moved into the area we have been looking for a place where we could get a little bit of everything. We finally found it! Burgers, salads, Mexican food, breakfast all day, and even wine and beer! My first meal was a hot pastrami and I was only able to eat half at a sitting (so good & filling). I’m so glad we live close by. We will be back!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

This place is very good value and quality and portions for the budget minded guest. I enjoy their turkey, sandwiches, their Mexican dishes and the basic comfort foods plus their desserts. Their fish is fresh and very good for dinner and diet.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

My family loves burgers, so we come here. Great tasting food and good service. If you're looking to get good food for lunch, this is the place to go.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

This is a great place to eat. Their food is excellent and the variety of the menu means you can get just about anything you want. They serve breakfast lunch and dinner. They are always very friendly and the prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

I love the breakfast burritos from Bravo Burger! So good. It is a fun treat for my family to grab breakfast burritos. Just writing this review makes me want to drive over and pick one up!