“Best Breakfast Burritios”

Bravo Burgers
Ranked #53 of 265 Restaurants in Mission Viejo
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 January 2017

I love the breakfast burritos from Bravo Burger! So good. It is a fun treat for my family to grab breakfast burritos. Just writing this review makes me want to drive over and pick one up!

Reviewed 28 December 2016

When we need a quick breakfast place to eat, Bravo's is it. Very close to home and service is quick. Food is good and usually not a long wait. Lots of choices for omelettes. Chips and salsa are free to boot.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

We mostly come here for the very good breakfast food , but the. Urges are really great also. The breakfast burrito is hard to beat, but come with a big appetite. Restaurant is pleasant inside and it also has a nice patio

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

Huge burger, Mexican,traditional, international menu. Overwhelming menu board choices. Look for the printed menu card for easier selection. Perfect breakfast choices from complete plates to cinnamon rolls or apple pie. Cooked to order burgers are the stars but there many other choices. Onion rings are awesome. Friendly staff. Order at the counter Beer and wine available. Ample parking, comfortable seating, unique vibe a few steps above fast food.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

I live right up the street and I have tried Bravo Burgers three time and that is it. I had the big burger (where's the beef?) a ton of veggies. I then on the next trip I tried the Fish Sandwich, dried out fish but the mayo was good, I should know it had 1/2 a pint on it. One thing I must say they do give you a lot of fries!