Free cancellation until 26/07
US$223
US$177
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

US$201
US$175
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Sheraton San Jose Hotel(Milpitas)(Great Value!)
US$219
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$175
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$207
US$186
Sonesta Silicon Valley San Jose(Milpitas)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$164
US$140
US$214
Hotelpower.com
All reviewsgreat mallwalking distancesilicon valleylight railsan josewould stay here againgreat businessconvenient locationeasy accesslevi stadiumcomfortable bedoutlet mallthe ground floora great stayhot tubparking lotbistro
Reviewed 31 July 2012

Old hotel conveniently across the Great Mall decently renovated. Room is very small. Housekeeping isn't good cause I saw stain on bedsheet, hair on sofabed, sand and dirt on bed that were supposedly clean. Wifi here is stupid cause it did work most of the time; luckily I picked up free signal from the Townplace next door instead. I went downstair to ask for a 'complimentary' comb and the frontdesk girl wanted to charge me $2 bucks for it. I recommend you pick a Motel 6 for a better and cleaner experience at 1/3 the price.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank toothxt
Reviewed 24 July 2012

Recently refurbished, The Courtyard is very clean, pleasant and extremely close to my corporate offices.

Minutes from SJC, when arriving late in the evening, it's good to know I have but a short trip to Courtyard.

Plenty of restaurants are close by with downtown minutes aways as well.

A great property to stay after a cross country flight.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 July 2012

I was surprised by the fact that this hotel doesn't offer a complimentary breakfast to Marriott Platinum Elite members. And though I got 2 bottles of water in my room the day I arrived, I got none the next day when I arrived back to my room? I stayed here before and I *thought* I recall getting 2 new bottles of water each day. Definitely different that the other Marriott places I've stayed at.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Dennis X
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Location: Reasonably close to everything in San Jose
Food: Limited menu, but decent (only had breakfast)
Room: Clean, mostly quiet, comfortable
Internet: No Fee
Parking: No Fee

Stayed here for business. When we first checked in, they were in the midst of a "manager's happy hour", so we were able to get a couple of beers each between myself and fellow travelers. The lobby offered plenty of seating for us to sit and catch up with our plans for the week, and this was a really nice way to start the stay.

The hotel has recently been refurbished, and there are some nice amenities available that you don't always see. There was a computer set up solely for printing boarding passes. A large, touch screen info center in the lobby to help with attractions, local dining, events, etc. There were additional computers available for those traveling without an Internet device. And they always had free coffee available, should you find the need.

The room, it had also been recently refurbished. Everything was very modern in appearance. The lights had been updated to have motion sensitive shutoff switches for areas like the bathroom and the entrance hallway, and the timers on them were set to very friendly lengths such that I didn't have them shut out the lights when I still needed them. They also had motion sensitive HVAC, but unlike other hotels I've stayed in where the thing might shutoff in the middle of the night, this one performed flawlessly, maintaining the room at the temperature I chose.

My only real negative on this hotel was that I could hear the person on the floor above whenever they walked around. I'm not sure if it was a sasquatch or just not so thick concrete, but it was never really an issue, just an observation.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the main street are probably a little quieter, but even my traveling companions who stayed on that end were only woken up once by a siren right outside.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2012

This is our first time to stay in this hotel as we are always in Towneplace Suites just beside this hotel. Our trip is to visit my dad's sister and do some shopping since Great Mall of America is just beside the hotel.
This hotel is just newly renovated. The lobby looks good and has a small restaurant that serves breakfast and drinks until 10:00pm. It has also a lounge area and a small convenience store where you can buy snacks and drinks. We got the 1 bedroom suite and it has a king size bed in its bedroom and a sofa sleeper bed in its living room. The suite is not big enough but also not small. There is a free internet and the hotel is very clean. Beds are comfortable and the best thing with this hotel is its location. Plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby and Great Mall of America is just beside the hotel. Staff are also nice.

Room Tip: Suite rooms are just 30 bucks more per night.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family