“Good Breakfasts but Needs Some Updating”
Review of Omega Coffee Shop

Omega Coffee Shop
Ranked #162 of 347 Restaurants in Milpitas
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 November 2014

We have enjoyed having breakfast here. When they have the pork chop and egg special for breakfast, it is one of my favorite at Omega's. Service is friendly. This diner has been here for years. While its is comfortable and retro in look, sometimes I wish they would update it just a bit.

Service is friendly.

Portions as mentioned are generous and there is good coffee.

There is a separate room for group gatherings here as well.

2  Thank mini

Reviewed 12 June 2012

We love the food at Omega and have been regulars for 20 years. Never had a bad meal. The portions are generous, prices reasonable and they are happy to accommodate special requests if they can. The service is a tad spotty. Sometimes you get a go-getter and other times you get a clock watcher. What kills me is how dated, run down and cheesey the interior! The dining room has SO much potential. A retro diner vibe would be amazing. But no, they updated the place 30 years ago (my guess) and now we're stuck with worn out 80s pale mauve! It's a hoot, that I can overlook it to get their corned beef and cabbage, homemade soups and fabulous salads!

2  Thank Nilene T
Reviewed 30 April 2012

Known to most locals in Milpitas, this is a great place to go for Breakfast, lunch or Dinner. They do it all. What I like to do is get Breakfast for Dinner, and they serve breakfast all day, so this is one of the few places you can do that with. There's always a good cup of coffee waiting for you here.

1  Thank kguzzetta
Reviewed 14 September 2010

I'm not sure what I was expecting, but I was definitely put off by the exterior. Inside is a more old fashioned restaurant/diner decor, a might run down, but clean and comfortable.

The service was acceptable, the food was good, and the prices were reasonable. Nothing stood out, but then nothing was bad either, so if you're hungry and in the area it's worth stopping by.

2  Thank MrSmith019
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 3 January 2009

Horrible service everytime we decide to give it another shot!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook