“All Our Food Was Delicious”
Review of Chef Wang

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chef Wang
Ranked #17 of 104 Restaurants in Millbrae
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went here on a Sunday afternoon about 2 p.m. No lunch prices on Sunday. We ate inside. The atmosphere was clean, bright, pleasant. (We could see they also do a big takeout business). My husband had the sweet and sour pork. I had the mango chicken and egg flower soup. We shared chicken fried rice. All the food was delicious. The service was fast, but we would ask the next time for them to serve it all at once. However, not much delay between serving the meals. Good sized portions. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Arrived at a nearby hotel after a long day driving and wanted somewhere close and convenient for a quick meal.
What a find!
Ignore the bland outside appearance, the rather soulless interior and the brusque waitress and focus on the excellent food!
We chose dinner A for 2 which was the usual combination of everyday Chinese food but at a quality we had not seen before.
Excellent food served with a pot of tea. All we could eat at 33 dollars for 2!
Will return.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We walked here from our hotel. We had a family dinner, and it was very good. We had good, prompt service. A customer left a jacket, and the waiter ran down the street to make certain he got his jacket.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were staying at a nearby airport hotel. Checked the reviews and decided to try Chef Wang. Outside is not inviting but inside was clean and spacious. The waitress was very cold to us, just dropping things on our table like tea and cups. Had to get her attention for simple items. We had a small hot and sour soup which could have easily served 3 people. But NO soup noodles! We also shared a sweet and sour chicken which does NOT come with white rice. So why four stars? Because the food was that good! Service may have sucked but the food was fantastic. I came for good Chinese food service wood have been another star.

Reviewed 20 April 2017 via mobile

I got the delivery menu from the front desk, I ordered myself some eggrolls some potstickers, szechuan beef The food was very tasty exactly what I enjoy just enough space to give you a tongue a little tingle. It was delivered quickly to my room at the Marriott. Every time I come to this Marriott I will be ordering from them