“Amazing!”

Beachside Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Beachside Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Admiralty Way
Description: Welcome to the All-New Beachside Restaurant & Bar for an Unparalleled Al Fresco Dining Experience. Located on the waterfront at our Marina del Rey hotel, Beachside Restaurant & Bar is the perfect spot to savor fresh Californian cuisine and enjoy tranquil beach views, while others paddle board, swim, or build sandcastles around you. A longstanding favorite waterfront Marina del Rey restaurant, we are pleased to debut our newly redesigned bar and dining room that open up onto our patio providing a one-of-a-kind al fresco dining experience. With California sunshine spilling over, and a fresh off the water breeze, feel truly transported while you drink and dine to your heart's content.
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

This is truly an amazing place to eat. Great staff, fantastic dishes and nice location by the bay. Best food we had in Cali. The coleslaw that comes with the fish and chips is world-class. A must try for all foodies. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Had a Sunday Brunch here, lovely atmosphere, good and quick service. Loved the food and the view. They had options both in the sun and in the shade.

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I was staying at the Marriott across the street from the Beachside Restaurant & Bar and popped over for a light dinner after flying in form New York. I started with the sashimi appetizer which was delicious and nicely presented. For my main, they had run out of the Blue Crab and arugula salad, so I opted for the Thai mango salad with chicken. The salad was very good...not authentic Thai (I lived 15 years in Asia), but the California twist they put on it certainly worked, Sitting outside, I had a very nice view of "Mother" beach at Marina del Rey with several people paddle boarding amongst the boats at sunset. The highlight, however, was the team of servers working at the Beachside Restaurant & Bar. Every team member was friendly, courteous, professional and warm. They seemed to take pride in their roles and made you feel welcomed and valued. I will go back again.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Amazing patio and chicken Thai salad was fantastic. We looked out at paddle boarders and drank in the view. Great service too.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We ate at this restaurant 3 times, once for lunch and twice for breakfast, while staying at the Jamaica Bay Inn hotel. The meals were all very good. Service was good. We ate with children once and that worked out well. Our server was very attentive. I am a stickler for detail and at breakfast one morning, one of the pepper shakers had salt in it instead of pepper. Luckily I hadn't put much on my food before I noticed it or I would of had to reorder. When I brought it to the waitress attention she didn't ask me anything but I let her know it didn't pose a problem for me. Would definitely eat here again.