“Good food and Service”

Beachside Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Beachside Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 137 Restaurants in Marina del Rey
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: View, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Admiralty Way
Description: Sip a cool beverage, savor a flavorful dish and enjoy the beachfront scenery at Beachside Restaurant & Bar, a casual Marina del Rey dining destination. The menu features classic seafood dishes and simple California cuisine, enhanced by innovative touches. The refreshing bar offerings are inspired by the restaurant’s fabulous view of the beach, marina and water. Dine in the main dining area or on the trellis-canopied outdoor area, both with amazing waterfront views.Casual and approachable coastal fare and refreshing drinks just steps from the beach.
Reviewed 3 October 2017

We ate at this restaurant 3 times, once for lunch and twice for breakfast, while staying at the Jamaica Bay Inn hotel. The meals were all very good. Service was good. We ate with children once and that worked out well. Our server was very attentive. I am a stickler for detail and at breakfast one morning, one of the pepper shakers had salt in it instead of pepper. Luckily I hadn't put much on my food before I noticed it or I would of had to reorder. When I brought it to the waitress attention she didn't ask me anything but I let her know it didn't pose a problem for me. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We chose this restaurant pretty much due to its location(Marina del Rey). The service was nice and the food was also great! They didn't have a nice selection of cocktails though but that's ok.

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner while I was waiting on a flight from LAX. It was a short drive from the airport and the food came out fast and tasted great. I had the seared Ahi salad and it was awesome. Full of flavor and the perfect portion size. We were in and out in less than an hour and got to catch the sunset on the patio overlooking the water/beach. (Not ocean view though, it's the marina view)

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

We came here with two teenagers and a 9 year old. We were treated really well by the waiter Brandon who was friendly and keen to help us. The food was lovely and well presented. The kids loved their burgers too! A great place to eat outside by the harbour. Would recommend this to couples and families. Well priced too.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I read all the reviews for seafood in the area. We chose this place and were not disappointed. Great atmosphere. Great service. Great food. We ordered every appetizer and liked them all.