“Love their specials”

Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Marina
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I always find something great on their specials board and today was no exception. I had their delicious persimmon pancakes. I had a half order which is 2 pancakes instead of 3. My picture is after eating a third of it. My only complaint today was the coffee tasted burnt. I returned it but was told it was fine. NOT. All that said, I love their use of fresh fruit in creative ways. I'll go back.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

A perfect small breakfast/lunch place. Very easy to find. They had a great menu with lots of options, great service and good value. They accommodate couples, families, kids with ease. We'll be back!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Checked the positive views on TripAdvisor. They weren't wrong. Looked like a two man team were on duty, who were excellent. Our orders were taken quickly and efficiently. Plates cleared quickly, coffee and hot chocolate topped regularly. With regard to the food - delicious, plentiful, hot and reasonably priced. We would happily return or recommend.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

I’m a frequent customer here and enjoy the homemade chorizo and eggs. Daily specials, open for breakfast and lunch with dinner on Friday nights. Restaurant run by family service sometimes a little slow but food always good. Prices are a little high but it’s worth it.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Was looking for a breakfast place in Marina near a hotel my friends were staying. Tico's came up with high ratings so decided to check it out. Not disappointed at all. It's a bit hidden away in a strip mall but very sweet once entered. It's a small place with indoor and outdoor seating. Staff are very friendly and helpful and the food is really very delicious. They have both very traditional American breakfast and lunch choices but I would definitely recommend the Mexican choices. Really well done and fresh. Very reasonably priced and good sized portions. Definitely get your money's worth and very worthy of a return trip.