“Nice quaint place for Dinner Fri and Saturdays”

Ticos Breakfast & Lunch
Ranked #2 of 61 Restaurants in Marina
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Had dinner at this restaurant. The food was very good having tried the sanddabs. Service was excellent as well as the restaurant though small is nicely laid out and quiet. Had Fried artichokes to start with which was a generous portion. They also serve breakfast and lunch. I definitely will be back to try other things. It is a little hard to find in a strip mall - just looked for it.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

We definitely will be back! A wonderful breakfast of perfectly cooked eggs, sausage & APPLE FRITTERS...DELISH! Excellent service. Not classy ambiance but very clean & neat.
As Monterey Bay locals. we will be trying to work our way through the extensive menu. So glad I searched on Trip Advisor for someplace to try in Marina.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

This is a small restaurant with plenty of homemade food. Portions were very good, however the enchiladas leave a lot to be desired. The burritos were good and flavorful. Prices are very reasonable

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Visited this place twice in a row for breakfast. Both times, our food turned out to be excellent and service was equally good. My order was carefully packed and they made sure I had everything I needed. Of all the places I visited in Marina, this was the best place. It's a bit pricey for this area but well-worth it.

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

Accompanied also by a guest to remember the Salmon Benedict was delicious and bedded on a generous layer of spinach, potatoes, poached egg and hollandaise sauce to die for. Coffee was good and I highly recommend this place and we'll be back for sure.

1  Thank reagpCalifornia