“Delicious Breakfast - very fresh ingredients"”

Ticos Breakfast & Lunch
Ranked #2 of 68 Restaurants in Marina
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 27 February 2012

Ticos is back off the street in a strip center. They had a small sign by the driveway off Reservation Road. It is not the easiest place to find. This restaurant was recommended for breakfast by the staff at Sanctuary Beach Resort, and they were correct.
The orange juice was fresh-squeezed and the omelet wonderful. The orange marmalade is superb, but they were sold out of bottles to take home.

1  Thank Michael21tulsa

Reviewed 27 February 2012

We thought it was ok. The fruit was really good and my husband liked there hot sauce. Advice was good. Sat right down.

Reviewed 12 November 2011

Ticos makes the best hollandaise. They are only open for breakfast and lunch, and we usually go for breakfast. They have a great breakfast selection, but since I find few restaurants that either make, or make a 'good' eggs benedict, I always order the same thing.

Some day I will get there at lunch time, as I really want to try their burger with blue cheese.

We usually have breakfast before starting a bike ride down the bike path from Marina towards Monterey. It's a perfect Sat or Sun outing.

Reviewed 28 September 2011

We have visited Tico's a couple of times each month for breakfast over the past two years and have always had a great experience. Don't let the dodgy looking strip mall setting put you off from going in. The restaurant is very basic (and pink) inside, however, it is immaculately clean and the service is good. In my opinion, the breakfast is the best in the Monterey, PG and Carmel area. We have nicknamed the potatoes, 'crack potatoes' because they are so yummy and addictive. They have a wide variety of choices, daily specials and good vegetarian options. They are also accommodating for children. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 13 September 2011

We were looking for a place to have lunch on a Sunday that wasn;t fast food. Saw this place in a strip mall and hesitantly gave it a try. There was only one other family there and we thought it might be a dive. What a suprise! Within 15 minutes of our arrival, the place was nearly filled up! Food was not bad, I wish I would have wanted breakfast, though. It looked good!

Been to Ticos Breakfast & Lunch? Share your experiences!