“It's not East Coast Italian”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Strings Italian Cafe
Ranked #44 of 177 Restaurants in Manteca
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 3 August 2017

Had a business dinner here recently. The wait staff did a fine job. We started out with a bevy of appetizers, with the meatballs being my pick of the litter. Decent craft brew selection, with limited mixed drink choices. A couple notes, I ordered a personal pizza for my dinner entrée, it's tasted like a Tottino's right out of the freezer. We were also fortunate it was Karaoke night and the sound proofing was tested when the 5 year old dining with her family in the bar grabbed the microphone....

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

This new restaurant is much larger than the old one and the food is delicious. You get a generous portion, great for lunch the next day! They were very good to my 7 yr old grandson. Service was very friendly and they took great care of us during our meal. I will definitely return!

1  Thank MichelleManteca_CA
Reviewed 17 October 2016

This was our first dining experience in String's new location on North Main Street. The waitress was friendly, the food was great, and the atmosphere was nice.

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Strings has moved to a new location which has made it nicer , less wait time, more space, it shows in the food, the food is great, they have also added some new items to their menu, Had a rib eye steak and was cooked just the way I like it, also the fettuccine was awesome the spouse loved it, grandson had a pizza which he said awesome.
new location great food " Bam it was good "

1  Thank coyotejunction
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

My kids and I wanted to try some spaghetti and meatballs and lasagna, so we were pretty excited when we were only 10 min away from this reataurant. The decor is a little outdated and the soup they gave me with my lasagna seemed microwaved and not fresh. My kids liked the meatballs but they didn't like their noodles. My lasagna tasted blant and nothing what you would expect from an Italian restaurant. The waitress was a rude taking our order even though they did come back to refill our drinks and bread who knew they charge you for soda refills!

2  Thank andyprincess