“Amazing Lamb Pizza!”
Review of petros

petros
Reserve with OpenTable
petros is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 194 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our Menu is a combination of the best ingredients that Hellenic and Californian cuisine have to offer. Quality, simplicity, healthy and tasty food is the creation of the combination
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Just enjoyed an amazing lamb pizza at Petros. Great mix of Greek and American food. I love lamb, so I had to try this lamb pizza. Truly delicious and had lot of tomato sauce and tomatoes that went very well with the lamb. Also had the Tzatziki with Pita and the homemade bread pudding for dessert. Everything was delicious and Tatiana was wonderful! (She gave me the dessert for free because the pizza was late) If you like Greek food, this is the place in Manhattan Beach!

Reviewed 21 December 2016

While in LA for business, our party of two was invited to Petro's which came highly recommended by our local associate. It turns out that Petro's is his favorite restaurant. He had extensive knowledge of the menu and the fact that two of the Red Varietals on the wine list were from the owner's vineyard. We opted for different wine and orded several appetizers. The Spanakopita, pita slices with dipping sauce and Feta Saganaki which was absolutely incredible. In fact, I wish I had ordered another portion of this dish.
The entrees did not disappoint either. My table mates both had the Moussaka which was our associate's favorite dish. Hmmmm. favorite dish at his favorite restaurant. :) I thoroughly enjoyed the Chicken and Shrimp Souvlaki Combo which came with rice and steamed vegetables. Very good!!
The service was impeccable and ver attentive. The staff was knowledgable and even though the place was busy, we never felt rushed and enjoyed a relaxing meal in close proximity to the beach.
I will definitely go to Petro's again when I return to LA. After all, I will likely be dining with my local friend.

Reviewed 10 November 2016

Inside and outside dining.
Late lunch sharing plates. We shared the Carpuzzi (Watermelon) Salad with tomatoes, feta, mint and honey dressing. This salad is a must, especially on a warm day, the honey is amazing. We also shared the Octopus and Fried Calamari, both tender and delicious.They brought bread and some Skordialia dip. Save some bread to dip into other plates like a real Greek.

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

To be fair I must say the waitresses were all super nice, friendly.
The restaurant itself is very nice!
BUT the food is well below average, not at all what you expect from a Greek restaurant. Mezes are tasteless, the flatbread gyros is a joke. And by the way 13
Dollars for 3cl of Ouzo...no comment.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Amazing location, delicious food. They even offered a vegan option, that was actually really good. Service was also very good. A lot of different menu options. Greek yogurt for dessert is to die for.