“great bagels and coffee”
Review of Noah's Bagels

Noah's Bagels
Ranked #34 of 202 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Description: Bagel café specializing in bagels, baked fresh in-house, coffee, cage free egg sandwiches and lunch. Offers extensive catering options for breakfast and lunch.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Stop by every once in a while for a bagel and coffee. I love the cinnamon raisin bagels. Got to have them with their special cream cheese.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The long line on a Saturday morning lured us in and we can totally recommend the bagels. Nice and friendly service, quick and fresh production and a wonderful taste!

Reviewed 6 December 2017

They have the freshest bagels I've bought. When I just came home from being hospitalilized for three months, a friend brought me their bagels and cream cheese. I became HOOKED!

Reviewed 23 November 2017

I absolutely love this place. Being from Canada, the Manhattan Beach area has become a quick favourite for me. This place is by far my favourite place to grab a bagel and coffee for breakfast. The atmosphere is nice and while it is busy, I've almost always been able to find a place to sit. Otherwise, it's a good excuse to enjoy breakfast on the pier!

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Expect to wait for your bagel. But the bagels are decent. My daughter had a plan bagel w/egg which was simple - she liked it. They also have milk and juice for kids. My husband got a sesame bagel and spinach, mushrooms and Swiss cheese - he said his bagel was soft, flavors were simple. I ordered the asiago bagel, toasted with butter. Taste was good, too much butter though which is avoidable. We didn’t try their coffee because we went to Peet’s next door. I got a juice from Jamba, which is also next door.

Noah’s is right in downtown so it’s a good place to go if you want to be by water. But it’s a small place.

As an alternative, Manhattan Beach Bagel is also a nice place - if you are craving bagels. That place is bigger and there are newspapers if you want to read. Bagels there are as good as here at Noah’s.

I also recommend this Noah’s to the other one on Rosecrans. Only reasons are: the location of this one is by the water and also the parking lot of the Rosecrans store is weirdly designed. But there is Starbucks there if that’s the coffee you prefer.