“Great Middle Eastern food”
Review of The Hummus Factory

The Hummus Factory
Ranked #101 of 194 Restaurants in Manhattan Beach
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed 26 July 2017

This is a great lunch spot for excellent Middle Eastern style food. Service is fast, food is great and plentiful. We've eaten in and also catered from the Hummus Factory for a group lunch with excellent results.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

Smiles, It is a great place to just grab a bite if you are feeling like having a Mediterranean dish..but be aware it is a small place...

Reviewed 28 June 2016

The chicken kebab plate is good and a hefty serving. I'm a total sucker for hummus and anything with black olives.

Reviewed 16 April 2016

The Hummus Factory was a great find on my part as I love Greek food, excellent gyro with the trimmings. Served hot which isn't always easy. Inside or patio seating.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

I've been here a number of times in the past few months, because as other reviewers have noted, the food is quite tasty (particularly the chicken kabob and falafel). However, the service has grown progressively slower over the past few weeks, and although I generally visit on the same day of the week and time (Sunday for lunch), there seems to be a lot of turnover. It came to a head on my most recent visit this past weekend, when after waiting a half hour for my food, I was told they missed my order (even though the restaurant wasn't especially busy at the time). The staffers then hassled me when I asked for a refund. There is another branch in El Segundo, which I plan to try - hopefully the service there will match the food quality!