“It is closed”

Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 30 August 2017

The location is being remodeled as part of the Manhattan Village "upgrades". Not the first business to close at this mall. Was driving by and thought I would add a note.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Don't hesitate to enjoy dinner here with a wide selection of middle eastern dishes. My favorite is the Sesame Moe's Combo, but all the plates are delicious. I also recommend the Moroccan iced tea!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Love this place! Close to my employer, I have the opportunity to visit frequently. The atmosphere is open with friendly waitstaff. The food is seasoned with authentic spices. All high quality ingredients.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed 10 October 2016

We ordered food to go, and took it to some friends. This place has great Mediterranean food, but I think our Falafels were burnt/overdone (quite dark brown...and very heavy). Nothing like I have experienced at other places.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 4 October 2016

Not too busy the night we visited, so were seated straight away. Fast, and friendly service. And 50% off the price of a bottle of wine that night. Have eaten here before, and will do so again when in the area.
The restaurant is in a shopping mall, so parking is not a problem.

Date of visit: September 2016