“I THOUGHT THIS WAS ONLY McDONALD'S”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #52 of 95 Restaurants in Malibu
Cuisines: American
Description: Come visit us at 22725 Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I have never, ever, at no time, receive the type of customer service, my wife and I with our three children, at a McDonald's / fast food restaurant \, before!!!!!! I'm here to tell you, we ordered and paid for our food, given a pick-up your food is ready number. We sat down, patiently listening for our number to be shouted, no more that, maybe 2mins when, suddenly a waitress appeared, ask for our receipt number, and brung us our meals and soft drinks! I was stunned, not just us, but other patriots also. Were was I, in the (TWILIGHT ZONE), must be, cause, "this ain't no Mcdonald's I've been before".
If we needed anything else, she was accommodating, a wonderful kind and spirited woman. ONLY IN MALIBU BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

We stopped after visiting Getty Villa. The parking is adequate. The old lady worker provided excellent services. We ordered Fill O Fish and chicken strips. She brought us the foods and kept helping us. The restaurant was nice and clean. The views were good.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

Stopped in to charge my phone, and had the best time just hanging around at McDonalds! Friendly quick service and clean dining!

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Very nice view onto the beach; good service. Friendly and patient. Clean, helpful advice. Otherwise McDo stays McDo.

Reviewed 28 March 2017 via mobile

This is good for quick bite and restroom driving along pacific coast highway the parking space is ok.