“Delicious food!!”

Tra di Noi
Ranked #22 of 95 Restaurants in Malibu
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2018

I ordered carry out. When I arrived the reception desk was very kind. The offered me a drink while I waited for my order. I had Gnocchi and it was excellent!! I highly recommend eating at the restaurant. It has a lovely outdoor patio!!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Any restaurant that brings your pasta out to your table and finishes it off in a pecorino cheese wheel will have my business forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Food is average Italian and the menu doesn't change from lunch to dinner so quite overpriced. Take your kids to the park and eat outside and watch them, for this it is worthwhile .

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Visited here with friends, they had been a number of times previously but it was my first visit. Not being a big eater I ordered the ‘baby chicken’. Well, the biggest baby chicken you’ve ever seen in your life arrived. More like the babies great aunt! It was very succulent and tasty none the less.
My host ordered a beef dish which should have been steamed for ages before serving but unfortunately it transpired that the steaming part of the process hadn’t happened and his beef was as tough. He rejected the dish and was offered something different which arrived after the rest of the party had finished. Not ideal and we left with his dinner as a take out. I’m not sure whether the reduction in the bill on the night or the promise of 50% discount next time will be enough to bring these people back.
A shame really, other than our experience with the beef I would say that the rest of the meal was fine.

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Wonderful Italian food. We went on a Monday night and the entire menu and wine list was 1/2 price. This special is during the off months.