“Worst subway visited”

Ranked #55 of 95 Restaurants in Malibu
Neighbourhood: Malibu
Neighbourhood: Malibu
Reviewed 17 April 2017 via mobile

Worst subway I've ever visited. Ingredients looked like and tasted they were left over from last night. I just threw away sandwich after eating just a little bit. No restroom. Have to be handed a key on a HUGE serving spoon to walk somewhere down to go a bank to go to a restroom. Might as well give me a gas station hubcap. Expected more from Malibu area for sure.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

If I need a pick-me-up, all I need to do is stop in at this Subway and my day is instantly improved. I work in the area, and after only a few visits, Marcos knew my name and face and welcomes me with a big smile every time I come in. The ingredients are fresh, the options are endless, and you can't get better service. Also, this is the most reasonably priced restaurant in Malibu. Convenient location close to the beach with both indoor and outdoor seating.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

Unremarkable sandwiches. Still have a tough time with $17 for 2 Subway sandwiches, 2 chips, a cup of water and a lemonade.

Reviewed 13 June 2016

Nothing extra special - standard Subway. Lunch hit the spot, though. Employees were friendly too. Thanks.

Reviewed 5 February 2016

An affordable meal in Malibu for those on a budget. There are a couple of small tables outside and a few tables inside. This is a pick-up and go place that has standard Subway fare.