“Great Spot”

Paradise Cove Beach Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Paradise Cove Beach Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 95 Restaurants in Malibu
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Malibu
Cross street: Paradise Cove Rd.
Reviewed 15 March 2018

Paradise Cove Beach Cafe is a great stop to the north of Malibu Beach. It is right on the beach and beautiful. The restaurant is full of memorabilia and photos. Beware - the food is great, but HUGE portions. Order and split things. Pretty pricey too, but we enjoyed the calamari, tacos, pasta dishes. Great service from Jose.

1  Thank lspoltore
Write a ReviewReviews (1,480)

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

My then boyfriend took me here in the summer of 2006---12 years later and married to my boyfriend, we came back to get some fresh air! I say a bit quieter and less crowded on a winter time but the ambience is still good! Amazing view of the water- right outside by the way and the food changed a bit though..
I ordered Calamari which I think was a bit oily and the fries on the bottom was a bit over kill. Oil on top of an oil.. a bit overwhelming but the serving was good!:)
My husband ordered the 3 kind taco ( sorry I forgot the name) it was Good! The steak was cooked really good and soft
Guacamole was fresh and tasty!
Overall, service was amazing our waitress made sure that our drink glass never goes empty.
Food is a generous portion and price is reasonable:)
Just toned down on the oil with the fried food, it tasted like it just came from the fry pan straight to our plates..

Reviewed 11 March 2018

We have been coming to this restaurant for years. It has changed hands numerous times, so if you only visit once you won't no the difference. If you come only annually, like we have, the differences can be shocking. It had been two years since we were last there. The menu was totally different--and much more expensive. It was never cheap, but you have always known you were paying for the beach as well.
This year it was a much smaller menu. The food was plentiful, but not anything really special for those prices. We will come again next year and see what it looks like then.

OH, and you have to pay for parking now as well!!

Reviewed 7 March 2018

We stopped by here on our roadtrip and enjoyed lunch sitting in the sand. My wife picked a salad and it was enormous, enough to feed 4 of us! The Children enjoyed their meals and we spent some time playing on the beach afterwards. Staff were pleasant.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

After a visit in Vegas we ended up in Cali for a couple of days before heading home. This place was the icing on the cake after traveling. Tacos excellent, views are memorable. Great place to unwind and enjoy the views. Thanks highly reccomend.

Been to Paradise Cove Beach Cafe? Share your experiences!