“Very nice testaurant”
Review of Geoffrey's

Geoffrey's
Reserve with OpenTable
Geoffrey's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 95 Restaurants in Malibu
Price range: US$41 - US$80
Good for: View, Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Malibu
Cross street: 2 miles south of Kanan canyon, 4 miles north of Malibu canyon
Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

We were in Malibu for a wedding and we asked the concierge at our hotel to recommend a lunch spot. She suggested Geoffrey’s. When we arrived, the concierge had made our reservation for the wrong day, but the host was very apologetic and for us seated straight away. We had a beautiful table overlooking the ocean. Our waiter, Abraham was great and very attentive. The overall service was great. The food was good, but not over the top. But with the view and the service, it was very enjoyable. I would highly recommend this restaurant if you are in the Malibu area. I would also encourage you to have a reservation..... on the correct day!

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

How very bland and flat. On arrival the girls on the desk had absolutely no welcome for us, they discussed with a waiter carrying a table past us about table numbers, of which they tried to discreetly cover up the fact ours was the one they changed.
The waiter who served us was robotic, there was no atmosphere and the food was bland. Mash potatoes on everything!
This place is a 1980’s flash back!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

As usual this was an amazing brunch, perfect seating to celebrate my niece birthday. We had Ahí Tuna Tartare then a Chilean Sea Bass, lobster quiche and the best... sea scallops over marmalade and foi grass rissoto. The service was amazing.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

If I could give this establishment 6 stars, I would. My mother is in visiting from Chicago and of course I had to show her all the beauty that is Malibu. All that she asked for was oysters & a view.

The service was hands down unparalleled. Our server came over maybe 4 times, to check in, as if we were enjoying, but nothing more. He was friendly, well spoken and polite. Too many times at resturants in LA (or the US in general) you feel like you’re constantly being pestered by your server.

The view was breathtaking. The drinks were delicious. I cannot say enough wonderful things. Great establishment. I will be back.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

This is the quintessential fabulous Malibu beachfront glam joint. Plan to drop 100 bucks on an appetizer and Pellegrino. But the VIEW. And then the private beachfront is ...nothing short of magical. Staff is very kind and accomodating, as long as you exude the same kindness. Food incredible. A MUST for all Malibu visitors. a MUST.

Been to Geoffrey's? Share your experiences!